Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Creations

Using publisher I had to create a brochure of a normal day for me. I included my school schedule and the classes I take.

This is the other side of the brochure

Now, insteadd of using photoshop for the following assignments I began using gooogle sketch up.
In htis image i created four basic shapes.

Using the four basic shapes from before i made them 3D and added color to them.

Next, I had to write my name using shapes and make it 3D

After learning how to create basic shapes I had to create complex 3D shapes.


Thsi is the second set of complex shapes i had to create

Anithe complex shape

After learning a lot of the tools on google sketch up I had to create a bugalow. This consisted of complex shapes, certain measurments and textures.


Using photoshop, I created a power button and then added aseries of images to make it glow.

Using the bugalow I made before, I imported it into photoshop and den added blue and red layers to make it 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment