Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mutimedia Creations Using Images

This is my cover for my second marking period multimedia portfoilio.


This is a flyer I made using publisher, I was promoting 'Blast from the Past' day in my school for the seniors. In publisher I inserted text and images from photoshop.

In thsi image I took a a picture of myself, inserted it into photoshop then applied the american flag over my face, changed the opacity and erased parts of the flag that were not on my face.
In this image I took the image of a red dress form google and then inserted it into photoshop, I then applied a different pattern over the dress and changed the opcacity to let some of the red from the dress to come through.

Using photoshop I had to create an advertisement banner, i created shapes, inserted text and images.

With this image I had to make it appear that it was in morion.
Using an image of a celeberty I had to brighten aomething on her face, i decided to brighten her teeth.


Again, using an image of a celeberty I had to give her a natural glow.

Using Adobe Illustartor, i had to create the image of  USB using different shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment