Sunday, January 22, 2012

Multimedia creations

This is my cover that i created for the powerpoint of my assignment I did using publisher and photoshop. To make this ccover i used photoshop nd the gradient tool.

Using publisher I created a business card for my teacher.

After applying many effects on a picture of myself using photoshop i put them all together using publisher.

Dancing is one of my favorite things to do, so for this assignment i used photoshop and put together many pictures that were realted to dancing and I put them behind a text saying 'DANCE' nd then i delted the inside of the text to allow the pictures to com through.

With the opacity tool in photoshop i created 3 different colored cirlces and then changed how dark or light i wanted the cirlces.

In photoshop I inserted a black and white photo and then I added tot the area i wanted to add color to.

I created an image of a chicken in photoshop using the gradient and stamp tool. With the stamp tool i used the stamp image of grass to create the chicken's feet.

Next, I had to create and image using the gradient tool and other tools in photshop.

Now, in photoshop I started to create texts in different foms. In this text u I selected different effects to make this text look like glass.

With this text I made it look a little 3D and behimd the text I inserted an image of my school.

In this text i added efects to make it look plastic.

In this last text, I added effects and used the gradient tool to make it look 'CRAZY'.

No comments:

Post a Comment